The Dochsa Ltd Brand website Holistic List and all content which appears on it (the “Website”) is owned and operated by Dochsa Ltd, a company incorporated in England whose registered address is 1 Church Mews, Coventry, CV7 8QD and whose company number is 08625257 (referred to in these terms as “we”, “our” or “us” for short). Dochsa Ltd.’s registered VAT number is 168680762.
This is the user agreement that governs your use of this Website and the provision of the services we provide you. We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to change, modify, add, or delete portions of these Website terms at any time without further notice. If we do this, we will post the changes to these Website terms on this page and will indicate at the top of this page the date these terms were last revised. Your continued use of the Website after any such changes constitutes your acceptance of the new Website terms. If you do not accept such changes, you should no longer access or use our Website. You should regularly check the Website to determine if there have been changes to these Website terms and to review such changes. Please take the time to read these terms as it is important for both of us that you understand our contractual relationship both relating to your use of our Website and the services we provide you.
General Terms relating to website use
The following terms apply to your general use of our website: Access to our Website is permitted on a temporary basis, and we reserve the right to withdraw or amend the service we provide on our Website without notice (see below). We will not be liable if for any reason our Website is unavailable at any time or for any period. From time to time, we may restrict access to some parts of our Website, or our entire Website, to users who have registered with us. You are responsible for making all arrangements necessary for you to have access to our Website. You are also responsible for ensuring that all persons who access our Website through your internet connection are aware of these terms, and that they comply with them.
All intellectual property rights in and to our Website (including, for the avoidance of doubt, all content and material which appears on it) and all trademarks, logos and service marks and other business names, including, without limitation, the names, “Dochsa”, “Dochsa Network”, “Dochsa Life”, “Dochsa Nature”, “Holistic List”, “Holistic Regsiter” and all logos used in connection with the same are expressly reserved to us or the respective owners and licensors. Those works are protected by copyright laws and treaties around the world. All such rights are expressly reserved. You may not use the “Dochsa” mark or any logos used in connection with the same without our prior written consent. All goodwill in the “Dochsa” marks and logos are expressly reserved to us. You may print off one copy, and may download extracts, of any page(s) from our Website for your personal reference and you may draw the attention of others within your organization to material posted on our Website.
Commentary and other materials posted on our Website are not intended to amount to definitive advice on which reliance should be placed. To the extent the same can be limited or excluded by law, we disclaim and exclude all liability and responsibility arising from any reliance placed on such materials by any visitor to our Website, or by anyone who may be informed of any of its contents. Whilst we try to ensure our Website is accurate and correct and does not contain any typographical or other errors, we cannot always guarantee it will not contain any such errors and we reserve the right to amend any such errors and shall not be liable for any reliance placed by you on such errors. We aim to update our Website regularly, and may change the content at any time. If the need arises, we may suspend access to our Website, or close it indefinitely. Any of the material on our Website may be out of date at any given time, and we are under no obligation to update such material.
The material displayed on our website is provided without any guarantees, conditions or warranties as to its accuracy. To the extent permitted by law, we, other members of our group of companies and third parties connected to us hereby expressly exclude:
All conditions, representations, warranties and other terms which might otherwise be implied by statute, common law or the law of equity.
Any indirect or consequential loss or damage incurred by any user in connection with our Website or in connection with the use, inability to use, or results of the use of our Website, any websites linked to it and any materials posted on it and any liability for: loss of income or revenue; loss of business; loss of profits or contracts; loss of anticipated savings; loss of data; loss of goodwill; wasted management or office time; and for any other loss or damage of any kind, however arising and whether caused by tort (including negligence), breach of contract or otherwise, even if foreseeable.
The website offers 2 distinct functions:
- Provision of general information relating to health and wellbeing; and
- Aggregating of information and providing centralized booking point for selected third party goods and services providers who wish to offer their goods and services for sale via our Website (“Partners”).
- We have set the terms under which we are providing you with access to our Website and any products or services we offer from our Website. These include the terms and conditions that govern:
- our Booking Terms and Conditions in relation to the third party products or services we offer from the Website (our “Booking Terms and Conditions“); and
your obligations when uploading comments or other contributions and content (“UGC”) to our Website (our “User Generated Content Policy”),
together or individually these may be referred to as our “Terms and Policies”.
Please note that the Terms and Policies do not govern the relationship as between Holistic List and our Partner. If you are an existing Partner please check the Partner Terms of Business provided to you upon sign up and if you would like to apply to Holistic list to become one of our Partners, please see Add Your Practice – Holistic List.
- If you enter any prize competitions or other promotions on the Website, separate terms and conditions may also apply in addition to these Terms and Policies In the event of a conflict between any additional terms and conditions and these Terms and Policies, such additional terms shall prevail to the extent of the conflict.
- We may change our Terms and Policies from time to time, which case up to date versions of such Terms and Policies will be available via the Website. You should check these Terms and Policies regularly to ensure that you are happy with any changes. You will be deemed to have accepted any changes to the Terms and Policies after you have been notified of the changes on our Website homepage and you continue to access or use the Website.
Your Content – User generated (UGC)
You agree to use the Dochsa website and the Community areas in accordance with these terms and the Community Guidelines. All content submitted by you, including, but not limited to, your name, biographical information and all other names, likenesses, graphics, logos, marks, text, images, photographs, blogs, articles, questions, answers, reviews, data and all other information and material shall be called “Your Content” for short.
You hereby grant to us an irrevocable, non-exclusive, perpetual, transferable licence to use (including the right to sub-license) Your Content (including, without limit, the right to adapt, alter, amend or change Your Content) for any advertising, publicity and editorial purposes, and any other purposes that we may consider appropriate, in any media throughout the world.
You hereby unconditionally and irrevocably waive and agree not to assert any and all moral rights and any other similar rights and all right of publicity and privacy in any country in the world in connection with our exploitation of the rights in Your Content granted hereunder, to the maximum extent permissible by law. You undertake to us that Your Content or its use in accordance with these terms shall not:
infringe copyrights, trademarks, rights of privacy, publicity or other intellectual property or other rights of any other person or entity;
contain any personal information relating to any persons under 18 unless you are either their parent or legal guardian or have obtained the signature and authority of a parent or legal guardian of any such person permitting you to submit such person’s name or other content related to such person;
contain any content that does not meet our Content Standards (see below) or does not comply with our Community Guidelines; or
violate any applicable law, statute, ordinance, rule or regulation. If Your Content contains any material that is not owned by or licensed to you and/or which is subject to third party rights, you are responsible for obtaining, prior to submission of Your Content, all releases, consents and/or licenses necessary to permit use and exploitation of Your Content by us in accordance with these terms without additional compensation.
Whenever you submit Your Content to the Dochsa Website or contact other Community members, you must comply with our Content Standards and Community Guidelines. If you do not comply with our Content Standards or Community Guidelines, we reserve the right to suspend you from using the Website and/or accessing the Community areas, and/or any websites of our affiliated companies, without notice. In any event, we reserve the right to suspend or remove any of Your Content if we think fit, and in this respect we retain final editorial control over the Website.
Linking to our website
- You may link to any page of the Website, for non commercial purposes provided that you do so in a way that is fair and legal and which does not damage our reputation or take unfair advantage of it. For the avoidance of doubt, the linking site must not contain any adult or illegal material or any material that is offensive, harassing or otherwise objectionable.
- You must not link to our Website in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part where none exists. You must not remove or obscure by framing or otherwise, advertisements, any copyright notice, or other information published on the Website.
- Our Website must not be framed or be subjected to any other browser or border environment on any other site.
- If you would like to link to our Website for commercial purposes or any purpose not included above, or if you would like to become a Partner, please contact us.
We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission at any time and without notice.
Third Party Content and Websites
- Our Website may contain advertising submitted by third parties. Such third parties are solely responsible for the content of such advertising and for ensuring that it complies with all relevant legislation and regulations. We do not accept any responsibility for the content of any third party advertising.
- Our Website and/or the Materials may contain links to third party websites (including those of our Partners). If you decide to visit any third party site, you do so at your own risk. We are not responsible or liable directly or indirectly for the content, accuracy or opinions expressed in such websites or the standard of goods or services available through or on such websites. Unless expressly stated otherwise, links do not imply that we are, or our Website is, affiliated to or associated with such sites.
- Our communications with you may contain information sourced from third party websites. Material from a third party site will be marked as such and a link to the source website may be provided. We accept no responsibility or liability for any material supplied by or contained on any third party website which is linked from our communications with you, or any use of personal data by such a third party.
- The inclusion of any link in our communications with you does not imply endorsement by us of the linked site. If you decide to access linked third party websites, you do so at your own risk.
This Website is provided for users in the United Kingdom only. Whilst access may be possible from outside the United Kingdom, this Website is not intended for such use and such users access the Website at their own risk.
Your Content must:
- be accurate where it states facts;
- be genuinely held where it states opinions; and
- not be unlawful or illegal in any way.
Your Content must not:
- contain any material which is defamatory of any other person;
- contain any material which is obscene or offensive;
- infringe any copyright, database right or trade mark of any other person;
- be likely to deceive any person;
- be made in breach of any legal duty owed to a third party such as a contractual duty or a duty of confidence;
- be likely to harass, upset, embarrass, alarm or annoy any other person;
- be likely to disrupt our service in any way;
- give the impression that they emanate from us where this is not the case; and
- advocate, promote or assist any unlawful act such as (by way of example only) copyright infringement or computer misuse.
While we can’t review all transmissions by our Community members, we reserve the right to monitor any information transmitted or received through our Website. We reserve the right to reject, block, suspend or remove Your Content at any time and in our sole discretion. We in no way guarantee that Your Content or any part of it will be displayed on the Website.
Please use caution and common sense when using the Website. We cannot guarantee in any way that other Community members are always honest and acting in good faith, although we will bar or suspend any Community members who, in our discretion, we feel are abusing the spirit of the Website and who fail to comply with these terms.
Always exercise caution and care before disclosing any personal Information or entering into any form of correspondence with another person. Do not disclose your full name, details of your home address or details of your workplace to any person unless you are confident you know who they are.
You agree to compensate us and our respective directors, officers, employees, and applicable third parties in full from and against all third party claims, liabilities, losses and expenses (including reasonable legal fees) suffered by such persons arising out of, or related to or which may arise from Your Content and/or any breach by you of any of these terms.
Nothing in these terms shall affect our liability for death or personal injury arising from our negligence, or our liability for fraudulent misrepresentation or misrepresentation as to a fundamental matter, or any other liability which cannot be excluded or limited under applicable law.
You must not misuse our Website by knowingly introducing viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful. You must not attempt to gain unauthorized access to our Website, the server on which our Website is stored or any server, computer or database connected to our Website. You must not attack our Website via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of service attack.
By breaching this provision, you may be committing a criminal offence under the Computer Misuse Act 1990. We will report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities and we will co-operate with those authorities by disclosing your identity to them. In the event of such a breach, your right to use our Website will cease immediately.
It is important that all the information you give us when you register as a member or otherwise when you use the Website is correct and accurate. This includes, without limit, ensuring that we have your correct contact (including e-mail) details at all times. We treat the security and method of processing your personal data very seriously, and we will never sell your personal information under any circumstances. For the purposes of the Data Protection Act 1998, Dochsa Limited is the data controller of any personal data which you submit. Should you have any queries about any personal data which we hold about you, you may submit a request to us by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and we shall endeavour to respond to any such request as soon as we are able. We may charge you an administration charge of £10 for fulfilling any such request.
We will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by a distributed denial-of-service attack, viruses or other technologically harmful material that may infect your computer equipment, computer programs, data or other proprietary material due to your use of our Website or to your downloading of any material posted on it, or on any website linked to it.
You may link to pages of our Website, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it, but you must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part where none exists. However, should you wish to link to our Website, you must only link to our homepage (and are not permitted to use ‘deep-links’ which avoid our homepage) unless you have our prior written consent to do so.
You must not establish a link from any website that is not owned by you. Our Website must not be framed or distributed on any other website. We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission without notice. The Website from which you are linking must comply in all respects with the content standards set out in our Acceptable Use Policy (if any in force from time to time).
If you wish to make any use of material on our Website other than that set out above, please contact us.
Where our Website contains links to other sites and resources provided by third parties, these links are provided for your information only. We have no control over the contents of those sites or resources, and accept no responsibility for them or for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them.