The Largest Vetted Inclusive Multidisciplinary Holistic Health Directory
About the job
We are looking for holistic health practitioners, holistic dentists, functional and holistic doctors who can treat patients at a practice or at a patients address depending on requirements. Minimum 1 years’ experience in the chosen modality is a prerequisite and proven track record of great customer outcomes and passion for their patients is highly favourable.
Treat patients on a 1-to-1 basis to support the best patient treatment outcomes. Ensuring the best treatment experience possible.
- Using our online platform to manage bookings and update patient records regarding their treatments
- Discussing treatment plans with patients and providing feedback on each session
- Upholding professional and Holistic List Code of Conduct standards
- Adhering to all safeguarding, data privacy and security guidelines
- Providing timely responses to all requests for operational related information and keeping updated on communications received from the Holistic List
Experience and Qualifications Required
- Degree or level 3 college equivalent certification for your related modality
- Experience of delivering holistic health services on a 1:1 basis with patients
- A minimum of 1 years’ experience in the chosen holistic health modality at the required level
- Be insured for all modalities offered to the minimum legal requirement including but not limited to professional indemnity
- Be a member of a registered association or federation
- A background in holistic or complementary health
- Strong and timely communication skills in person, via video and via email.
- You will be personable and engaging in your treatment style
- Ability to learn how to navigate and use IT platforms quickly and effectively
- Strong organisational skills
- Strong structural skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Well-developed clinical reasoning
- Ability to manage a busy list of patients
- You will need to pass an identity check
- You will need to register on the Holistic List and create a listing
- All bookings and payments will be taken via the online platform
- You will have your own vehicle or use of transport
- You must have all the required equipment necessary to carry out your treatments
- A reliable internet connection and a desktop computer (PC or Mac)
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Willing and able to travel to appointments with your own equipment
- Must speak and understand English fluently, additional languages are a bonus
This opportunity offers flexible working on a part-time, self-employed basis, to include some evenings and weekends. You choose the hours you can work as necessary to meet patient’s needs.
£20 – £195 per hour
- Work from home or chosen practice
- Flexible working pattern
- Are you an NHS employee or contractor?
About Holistic List
The Holistic List is a booking and payment platform that offers a directory of vetted Holistic Health services offered by trained insured practitioners with a minimum of 1 year’s experiences in their chosen modality. It is a trust-based ecosystem, all users are identity checked to ensure integrity.
To complete the application, create an account and then create your listing, we will then contact you will details on our vetting. This must be completed.
To apply for this job please visit holisticlist.co.uk.