Development and applications of traditional medicine
Herbal medicine importance and usage
Ayurveda the science of eight components
Yoga as an alternative therapy
Traditional chinese medicine
Arabic medicine and hijama cupping therapy
Traditional physical therapies
Traditional ethnic systems
Holistic health and mind body medicine
Herbal remedies and other substances used
Religion, faith healing, and prayer
Individual systems and practices
Safety of alternative medicine
The International Research Conference Aims and Objectives
The International Research Conference is a federated organization dedicated to bringing together a significant number of diverse scholarly events for presentation within the conference program. Events will run over a span of time during the conference depending on the number and length of the presentations. With its high quality, it provides an exceptional value for students, academics and industry researchers.
International Conference on Alternative Healthcare and Holistic Health aims to bring together leading academic scientists, researchers and research scholars to exchange and share their experiences and research results on all aspects of Alternative Healthcare and Holistic Health. It also provides a premier interdisciplinary platform for researchers, practitioners and educators to present and discuss the most recent innovations, trends, and concerns as well as practical challenges encountered and solutions adopted in the fields of Alternative Healthcare and Holistic Health
Call for Contributions
Prospective authors are kindly encouraged to contribute to and help shape the conference through submissions of their research abstracts, papers and e-posters. Also, high quality research contributions describing original and unpublished results of conceptual, constructive, empirical, experimental, or theoretical work in all areas of Alternative Healthcare and Holistic Health are cordially invited for presentation at the conference. The conference solicits contributions of abstracts, papers and e-posters that address themes and topics of the conference, including figures, tables and references of novel research materials.
Guidelines for Authors
All submitted conference papers will be blind peer reviewed by three competent reviewers. The peer-reviewed conference proceedings are indexed in the Open Science Index, Google Scholar, Semantic Scholar, Zenedo, OpenAIRE, BASE, WorldCAT, Sherpa/RoMEO, and other index databases. Impact Factor Indicators.
Special Journal Issues
15. International Conference on Alternative Healthcare and Holistic Health has teamed up with the Special Journal Issue on Alternative Healthcare and Holistic Health. A number of selected high-impact full text papers will also be considered for the special journal issues. All submitted papers will have the opportunity to be considered for this Special Journal Issue. The paper selection will be carried out during the peer review process as well as at the conference presentation stage. Submitted papers must not be under consideration by any other journal or publication. The final decision for paper selection will be made based on peer review reports by the Guest Editors and the Editor-in-Chief jointly. Selected full-text papers will be published online free of charge.
Conference Sponsor and Exhibitor Opportunities
The Conference offers the opportunity to become a conference sponsor or exhibitor. To participate as a sponsor or exhibitor, please download and complete the Conference Sponsorship Request Form.
- Philosophy, Geometry, and Purpose in Islamic and Gothic Architecture as Two Religious-Based Styles
P. Nafisi Poor, P. Javid
- An Application for Risk of Crime Prediction Using Machine Learning
Luis Fonseca, Filipe Cabral Pinto, Susana Sargento
- Studying Iranian Religious Minority Architecture: Differences and Commonalities in Religious and National Architecture after Safavid
Saeideh Soltanmohammadlou, Pilar M Guerrieri, Amir Kianfar, Sara Sadeghian, Yasaman Nafezi, Emily Irvin
- Contraception in Guatemala, Panajachel and the Surrounding Areas: Barriers Affecting Women’s Contraceptive Usage
- Lean Production to Increase Reproducibility and Work Safety in the Laser Beam Melting Process Chain
C. Bay, A. Mahr, H. Groneberg, F. Döpper
- Robotic Assistance in Nursing Care: Survey on Challenges and Scenarios
Pascal Gliesche, Kathrin Seibert, Christian Kowalski, Dominik Domhoff, Max Pfingsthorn, Karin Wolf-Ostermann, Andreas Hein
- Human Factors Considerations in New Generation Fighter Planes to Enhance Combat Effectiveness
Chitra Rajagopal, Indra Deo Kumar, Ruchi Joshi, Binoy Bhargavan
- The Investigation on the Relationship between Religion and Development: By Focusing on Islam
- Automated Vehicle Traffic Control Tower: A Solution to Support the Next Level Automation
Xiaoyun Zhao, Rami Darwish, Anna Pernestål
- Improving the Safety Performance of Workers by Assessing the Impact of Safety Culture on Workers’ Safety Behaviour in Nigeria Oil and Gas Industry: A Pilot Study in the Niger Delta Region
Efua Ehiaguina, Haruna Moda
- A Continuous Real-Time Analytic for Predicting Instability in Acute Care Rapid Response Team Activations
Ashwin Belle, Bryce Benson, Mark Salamango, Fadi Islim, Rodney Daniels, Kevin Ward
- Shifting Paradigms of Culture: Rise of Secular Sensibility in Indian Literature
- Ozone Therapy and Pulsed Electromagnetic Fields Interplay in Controlling Tumor Growth, Symptom and Pain Management: A Case Report
J. F. Pollo Gaspary, F. Peron Gaspary, E. M. Simão, R. Concatto Beltrame, G. Orengo de Oliveira, M. S. Ristow Ferreira, F. Sartori Thies, I. F. Minello, F. dos Santos de Oliveira
- Identifying Areas on the Pavement Where Rain Water Runoff Affects Motorcycle Behavior
Panagiotis Lemonakis, Theodoros Αlimonakis, George Kaliabetsos, Nikos Eliou
- Investigating Real Ship Accidents with Descriptive Analysis in Turkey
İsmail Karaca, Ömer Söner
Digital Program consists of the e-proceedings book which is available online-only and includes the conference communications (proceedings abstracts and papers). Registered participants can access the digitally available conference proceedings ( and certificates ) by visiting their profile pages.
|Participation Type||Early Registration Ticket Fees||Registration Ticket Fees|
|Non-Student Oral/Poster Presenter Registration||€ 450||€ 500|
|Student Oral/Poster Presenter Registration||€ 350||€ 400|
|Listener Registration||€ 250||€ 300|
|Additional Paper Publication||€ 100|
All conference materials and services will be delivered digitally to the participant with the online conference management system. Conference registration includes the following digital materials and services:
- e-certificates [for Authors: Certificate of Attendance and Presentation; for Listeners: Certificate of Attendance; for Chairs: Certificate of Attendance and Appreciation; for Presenters: Certificate of Best Presentation (if conferred based appraisal)]
- e-name badge
- Physical presentation is an oral conferencing presentation that is made using digital technology including embedded digital elements ( texts, tables, graphs, or videos ) for PowerPoint sharing.
- Digital presentation is a digital conferencing presentation that is made using digital technology including embedded digital elements ( texts, tables, graphs, or videos ) for PowerPoint sharing.
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Sorry, unable to load the Maps API.